UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App App is perfect mobile App which falls under Finance label which is published on 2020-08-28 07:00:00.
If you love to Install UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App, You able to Install from Google use store and App store.As per Information on App store This App Receives 4.93096 Star From 449 Mobile users.
UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App App Review
|Name of the App||UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App|
|App Rating||4.93096 Star From 449 users|
|Total App store rating||449 reviews|
|Supported plateform||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Current version||4.19.10 on App store|
|Date of publication||2020-08-28 07:00:00|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|App size (in KB)||38,815.00|
|App Developer||UBS AG|
This Android & iOS App is Free to use so iOS & Android Smarphone users can use This App without paying.
UBS TWINT is the free and most frequently used mobile payment app in Switzerland. With well over 900,000 registrations, UBS TWINT is the Number 1 in Swiss mobile payment and the digital cash of Switzerland. Digital payments and sending money directly to or receiving money from friends has never been easier. Pay for parking without coins, pay for your purchases at Coop and Migros via the app, cashless and hassle-free with UBS TWINT.
UBS TWINT connects to your credit cards and bank accounts directly. This also works without a UBS Account. We look forward to your registration!
WHAT TWINT CAN DO:
Send, receive and request money: quickly and securely send, request and receive money via smartphone to friends, family and colleagues
Pay in the online store: save valuable time when shopping online and scan the QR code in the check-out or switch to the TWINT app to release the payment (e.g. at ticketcorner.ch, microspot.ch, SBB, Coop, Swisscom or Migros)
KeyClub points: Collect valuable points when paying via TWINT using the deposited UBS credit card
Coupons & Credits: Buy digital coupons and credit with just a few clicks for yourself or as a gift
Pay parking fees: in case of public parking lots, pay the parking fee via location determination in the app or QR code on the parking meter
Pay in Apps: Use TWINT as a secure payment method in the Apps of SBB, Fairtiq and Lezzgo and buy the tickets cashless
Pay cashless at the cash desk: pay conveniently with your cell phone in the store, restaurant, farm store etc. cashless at any card terminal with QR codes (e.g. at SBB or Migros) or via TWINT Beacon (e.g. at Coop or Post)
Donations: Donate to charity for Swiss aid organizations and their relevant projects
Profit: profit from various coupons, raffles, vouchers and stamp cards
SECURE IS SECURE
– Complies with the security standards of Swiss banks
– All data remains in Switzerland
– Protected by 6-digit PIN or fingerprint
– The UBS TWINT account can be blocked at any time
REGISTER QUICKLY AND SIMPLY
– Register once with your Swiss mobile number and your credit card or your Swiss bank account. You can collect additional KeyClub points with your credit card.
– If you are not a UBS customer, you will need a Swiss credit or prepaid card for registration and official identification (ID, passport, driver’s license, etc.).
UBS Switzerland AG has only made the UBS TWINT App (“App”) available to the following persons, for whom it was also designed exclusively (i) existing clients of UBS Switzerland AG and other non-US subsidiaries of UBS Group AG domiciled in Switzerland and (ii) natural persons domiciled in Switzerland. UBS TWINT is not intended for US residents. The fact that the App can be downloaded from non-Swiss App Stores does not constitute a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction, nor should it be construed as a solicitation or offer to establish a client relationship between the person downloading the App and UBS Switzerland AG or other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Do you have questions or suggestions for improvement? Contact us directly via the UBS TWINT Hotline 0848 000 374 (365 days / 24 hours) or visit our website.
It is available in on all Android and iOS Operating system. It means you can Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App on Android emulator, Ipads, Android tablets,iPhones, Ipads & Android phones also.
UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App Apk Download is absolutely free to Install on your Android/iOS mobile.
Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App Apk
- To Download this mobile App, You have to Go to Mobile App store or Third party Apk downloading sites.
- Now user are on the App installation page then user utterly need to click on Install now Button.
- After Download Process is start then user have to install it manually if Downloading UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App Apk from Third party Apk downloading sites.
- In the end UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App is ready to be use.
Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App iOS App
- To Download this mobile App, You need to Go to App store or Other App Download website.
- Now we are on the App installation page then You solely have to click on Install now Button.
- In the end UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App is ready to be use.
Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App App for PC
If you you want to Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App App for Desktop then all you need to do is Follow the mentioned procedure below.
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks for Desktop install and after install open this Software .
- Now that the First step is done then in Now we have to Open the Bluestacks and tap UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App.
- Now that user select itthen go to SignUp with Gmail accound and open play store just by taping on Play store icon, then Find UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App in Play store .
- Now Open Bluestacks’s UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment Appmodified file.
- In the Last stage You can open the app by Bluestacks App will and Voila.
So that’s the Full details about UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App. If you want to ask something or simply want to give your ViewPoint about this; then you can mention in the comment section.
Tags: UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App apk Download, Apk download for Android iOS, hack , UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App in app purchase, Download UBS TWINT: Swiss Payment App for Desktop.